Sliced Potato Pizza with Bacon & RosemaryPublished on 01 Mar 2014
It’s pizza. With potatos on it.
|1||fully cooked potato||sliced|
|1 sprig||fresh rosemary||leaves plucked from stems|
|–||salt & pepper||to taste|
|–||bacon bits||freshly fried, to a crisp|
|1 baked||pizza crust||a dough recipe here|
- If you haven’t already, form and par-bake a pizza crust.
- Lightly crush the garlic clove and rub it over the pizza crust.
- Brush the pizza crush with olive oil.
- If you don’t have a cooked potato handy, fully bake or boil a potato and let it cool.
- Next, fry the slices of potato to brown on both sides and place evenly onto the pizza.
- Top with several rosemary leaves and add as much bacon as you like.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Finish pizza in an oven under broil until the edges of the crust begins to brown.