Pizza with Spicy Chicken & ArugulaPosted on 05 Dec 2012
Having been making pizza for several years, trying different methods of cooking, different dough recipes and trying different flavour combinations of toppings; once in awhile I devise a pizza recipe that I even impress myself with and subsequently I want to share.
Spicy Chicken Breast Topping
|1||chicken breast||cooked & shredded|
|½ teaspoon||cayenne pepper||—|
|½ teaspoon||garlic powder||—|
|—||salt & pepper||to taste|
- Combine the shredded chicken in a medium bowl with the spices.
|spicy chicken breast topping||—|
|1 baked pizza crust||a dough recipe here|
- If you haven’t already, form and par-bake a pizza crust.
- Spread desired amount of béchamel sauce onto your pizza crust.
- Place spicy chicken mixture on pizza, followed by the bruschetta and arugula.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with grated parmesan.
- Finish pizza in an oven under broil until the edges of the crust begins to brown.